BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The purpose for this blog is to write my ideas. ESL students always have problem when it comes to write essays. I am one of them. I can solve any math problems. But it is hard for me to write long pages for my college research. I have accomplished English competency requirement in my college. Nevertheless, I am still having trouble when I have to write long research paper. I try my best to stick with my ideas. It takes me three or four day to finish my paper. I think writing is the most difficult task for me. On the other hand, most of my college papers are written by the secondary sources which mean I have not reply on my own ideas.To write paper on my own idea is the hardest tasks that I confront in my life. I admit that I still have long way to go for my writing skills.

0 comments: