BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Why do people fail? A good answer for this question is pretty simple . Many people may response different ways, but I will answer only three words. People are failed because they have a little passion, Ignorance, no faith. I occasionally encounter with little passion people. They mostly reveal that they want to succeed. When it comes to face with difficult task, they forfeit themselves and refuse to overcome it. I came from a village where only 20 houses around the village. Life was pretty brutal growing up in that place. I think you never know a village man can study at MSOE one of the greatest school in Midwest. When I was accepted in to MSOE, I felt so astonished. Traditionally, it was so hard to accepted into this school. I have strong passion of what I am doing and I pursue that passion constantly. finally I overcame it. Ignorance is the second most significant that causes failure. People always ignore the opportunity that come to them. If I ignore myself and refuse to pursue, I will not come to this far. I will die at the middle of the passage. Knowing a little English is hard to go to college in United states especially competitive school such as MSOE. Lastly, you have to faith yourself. Everyday you have to see yourself as a successful person. Tell yourself as a successful man and the best in the world then you will gain what you expect.

0 comments: